FTUI Doctoral Program Graduates haves the capabilities of demonstrating expansion, novelty breakthrough in research in the engineering or architecture field in accordance to certain stream or sub-stream.
Graduates are able to posess the following skill:
• Be able to show expertise in the engineering or architecture discipline;
• Be able to uphold the academic and research ethics;
• Be able to work collaboratively in research;
• Be able to position themselves as leader in their community;
• Be able to communicate well in their community and build networks;
• Be able to demonstrate individual live skill in connection to human relationship;
• Be able to demonstrate attitude, behavior and way of thinking which support their success in society.
. Have highly academic integrity;
. Implement the code of ethics in his related field of study;
. Have an open mind and perceptive towards the development of science, technology, art, and culture;
. Have a broad knowledge, basic sciences skill, and technical ability needed to adapt and to further develop science;
. Master the theoretical, conceptual and paradigm approaches best suited to their related field of study;
. Able to use their expertise and skill within their related field of study to: • Find answers and/or solution to complex problems, included those which need an inter-disciplinary approach; • Discovere new state of the art developments of a particular research arena.
. Able to communicate their thoughts, ideas and work to experts of related field of study and to broader community;
. Able to participate and play a role in the development of science, technology, art, and culture at national and international level.